This is a 12 week Virtual Mobility course delivered by 6 Higher Education Institutions and divided into 6 sub-modules. The overall purpose of this course is to introduce the students to the main subjects related to lifelong learning in a global world, and equip them with valuable competences in their professional development.
The course is structured in a modular way, which comprises two parts that are divided into three sub-modules each:
Part I. Introduction to Globalization issues and internationalization processes in specific settings;
Part II. Introduction to Lifelong learning competences and management of hard and soft skills.
Successful participants will be awarded 6 ECTS. For detailed information about the course structure and assessment, see the "course guidelines" document.
- Teacher: Emanuele Modenesi
This course will present several applications of technology in different fields such as chemistry, special educational needs, education, and visual communication. During this course you will:
- get basic understanding of programming for mobile devices;
- be prepared to use ChemDraw for drawing molecules in 2D or 3D;
- learn what is technology-based learning for visual impaired students and which gadget could be used;
- be able to design an educational project in the Web;
- learn creative thinking in visual communication;
- get understanding about the concept of an intelligent tutoring system.
In the framework of the course, you will:
- develop an application using Android platform;
- draw molecules using ChemDraw software;
- visit special education institutions;
- create an educational blog;
- film and present generated ideas in the blog;
- define criteria for distinguishing intelligent tutoring systems from another educational software.