WP 8. Dissemination
- WP title: TeaCamp dissemination
- The aim of the WP is to ensure dissemination of TeaCamp project and its results all along the project run.
- The main objectives are the following:
- production of TeaCamp promotional material: website, design, and booklet in all partner languages
- development of TeaCamp certificate for TeaCamp academic staff
- creation of TeaCamp academic staff data base
- implementing constant and continuous surveys on existing virtual mobility products, campuses, tools and services, to be integrated in TeaCamp
- presentation of TeaCamp at international conferences, preparing publications based on the research implemented using TeaCamp space and tools
- holding a workshop at an international event, inviting decision makers and politicians, academic staff representatives and students.
- The means to implement this workpackage covers online collaboration of partners, using mailing list, project website and later - TeaCamp space, participating in international conferences and seminars, holding a workshop at an international conference (to be selected and precised later, in the run of the project, depending on international conference calls).
- Dissemination will be ensured at national and international levels.
- All possible syntheses with other virtual campuses will be searched and ensured, at least in content sharing and virtual mobility possibilities of partner institutions and individual representatives from academic communities.
- WP Leader P4
- Develops TeaCamp design and booklets, TeaCamp academic staff data base, implements surveys on existing virtual mobility tools and services results, coordinates dissemination strategy preparation and dissemination activities. Participates in international conference TeaCamp workshop.
- P1: Contributes to development of TeaCamp academic staff data base, to organizing surveys on existing virtual mobility tools and services to be integrated in TeaCamp and other dissemination activities. Develops a certificate for TeaCamp academic staff. Organizers a TeaCamp workshop in international conference and prepares a publication on TeaCamp.
- P2, P3, P5, P6, P7: Contribute to development of TeaCamp academic staff data base, to organizing surveys on existing virtual mobility tools and services to be integrated in TeaCamp and other dissemination activities. Participate in international conference TeaCamp workshop.